12-channel, 75W per channel, 6 zone power amplifier, digital, per-channel power down feature per European requirement, ETL and CE certified. Sold each.
The A75 is a great sounding digital amplifier that has been engineered with performance and reliability in mind. It features the most advanced protection circuitry available in the market, while boasting 75 watts of power across each of its 12 channels. With its digital architecture the A75 sports a smaller cleaner chassis, runs cooler and uses less power than traditional amplifiers. It’s perfect for customers who demand amazing audio and unprecedented reliability.
- Color Black
- Damping Factor >55 (1kHz)
- Bridged Power Output 150 watts/ch @ 8Ω
- Channels 12 channels, 6 zones
- Channel Seperation > -65dB/1kHz8ohm Zone-Zone
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB8Ω)
- Harmonic Distortion <1% 1kHz/75w/8Ω
- Input Impedance >22k Ω
- Trigger Out OUT-10V100mA
- Input Sensitivity N/A
- Power Output 75 watts/ch @ 8Ω or 80 watts/ch @ 4Ω
- Trigger In IN-3.30VAC/DC
- Signal to Noise Ratio >-86dB (A wighted Ref:19V)
- Rack Mount Includes rack ears, 2U
- Power Requirements AC-100-120V 60Hz / AC220-240V 50Hz Auto Switching
- Inputs 2-Global Ins (BUS), 2- Global Outs (BUS), 6- Local Inputs
- Dimensions H: 3.4" (86MM), W: 19" (483MM) [with rack ears], Depth: 14.7" (373MM)
- Certifications CE, CB, NRT, FCC, CE-EMC, ERP
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.