AIRPLATE S9- 18", Triple Fan with Speed Control
- An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Contains a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish.
- Powered by wall outlet or USB port, included Turbo Wall Adapter increases performance by 25%.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 6.1 x 1.3 in. | Total Airflow: 156 CFM | Total Noise: 21 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Features a speed controller and 6 foot power cord. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through an USB port or standard wall outlet.
SPEED CONTROLLER AND BOOST ADAPTER
The in-line multi-speed controller with power switch allows setting the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. The included Boost Adapter not only allows the fan to be powered through a wall outlet, but increases its performance by up to 25%.
CONNECTING ADDITIONAL UNITS
For cabinets that requires more airflow, each unit can be connected to additional AIRPLATE S and T series cabinet fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S7 contains two fans and AIRPLATE S9 contains three fans. All setups with more than four daisy-chained fans must have their inline speed controller set to high to prevent overload, e.g. two AIRPLATE S9 units daisy-chained together.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.
- Fan Quality Approvals CE, RoHS
- Product Name AIRPLATE S9
- Product Model AI-APS9
- UPC Code 854759004549
- Total Dimensions 17.50 x 6.10 x 1.30 in (43.9 x 15.5 x 3.3 cm)
- Backside Enclosure Dimensions 15.67 x 5.31 in (39.8 x 13.5 cm)
- Required Mounting Hole 15.75 x 5.35 in (40.0 x 13.6 cm)
- Hole to Hole Distance 16.54 x 5.25 in (42.0 x 13.6 cm)
- Screw Hole Size Ø 0.197 in (Ø 0.5 cm)
- Cord Length 72 in (6ft)
- Total Airflow 156 CFM
- Total Noise 21 dBA
- Static Pressure 1mm - H20
- Operating Voltage 3 to 7V DC
- Manufacturer AC Infinity Inc.
- Current 1.56 A
- Wall Adaptor Input 100 to 240V AC
- Operating Humidity 35 to 85% RH
- Operating Temperature 14 to 230 degrees fahrenheit
- Fan Bearings Dual Ball
- L10 Life Expectency 67,000 Hours
- Power 3.6 W
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.