AC Infinity Home theater and AV quiet cabinet cooling fan system, LCD display thermostat programming
AC Infinity AIRPLATE T3, Home theater and AV quiet cabinet cooling fan system, 6 inch.
- An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures.
- Features a LCD display with an alarm system, display lock, six fan speeds, two buffer options, and memory.
- Fan and controller contain CNC machined aluminum frames with a modern brushed black finish.
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.3 in | Airflow: 52 CFM | Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through a standard wall outlet.
The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features includes an alarm system, display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory. Features a detachable 6-foot precision thermal probe that is water resistant.
CONNECTING ADDITIONAL UNITS
For cabinets that requires more airflow, additional AIRPLATE S series cabinet fans can be connected to the included thermal controller. Up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S3/T3 contains one fan, AIRPLATE S7/T7 contains two fans, and AIRPLATE S9/T9 contains three fans.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.
- Airflow Rate 52 CFM
- Power 2.2W
- Noise 18 dBA
- Static Pressure 1 mm-H20
- Operating Voltage 3 to 7V DC
- Current .44A
- Wall Adaptor Input 100 to 240V AC
- Operating Humidity 35 to 85% RH
- Operating Temperature 14 to 230°F
- Fan Bearings Dual Ball
- L10 Life Expectency 67,000 Hours
- Fan Unit Dimensions 6.30" (160mm) x 6.30" (160mm) x 1.30 (33mm)
- Controller Dimensions 5.20" (132mm) x 3.11" (79mm) x 1.10" (28mm)
- Display Size 2.25" (57mm) x 1.25" (32mm)
- Fan Quality Approvals UL, CE, TUV, RoHS
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.