4-channel, 40W per channel, 2 zone power amplifier, digital, ETL and CE certified. Sold each.
Perfect for small home theaters, multi-room installations, or as a compliment to our 12 channel power amplifiers. The TruAudio AMP-440 can power a soundbar or speakers while staying well hidden. It delivers outstanding sound quality and efficiency – in a thin and compact form factor. Plus it has A/B switching with selectable priority and IR control. Flexible mounting options include in-wall mounting using our recessed can (AMP-CAN), on-wall using the supplied brackets, or rack mounting using our AMP-440-BRACKET.
- Finish Dimensions H: 1.5’’ (39mm) x W: 8.9’’ (225mm) x Depth: 12.4’’ (316mm)
- Damping Factor No
- Bridged Power Output 80 watts/ch 2
- Channels 4 Channels, 2 Zones
- Channel Seperation >-50dB
- Input Requirements (2) Anlog, optical digital, 3.5mm, high level speaker
- Frequency Range 6Hz - 51kHz @ -3dB
- Harmonic Distortion 0.01%
- Input Impedance 8 ohm
- Trigger Out 12v
- Input Sensitivity 89 dB (2.83 volts /1 meter, +3dB)
- Power Output 40W @ 8 Ω
- Trigger In 12v
- Signal to Noise Ratio >-90dB (A Weighted)
- Rack Mount 1U (Includes rack ears)
- Certifications UL, CE, CAN/CSA
- Color Black
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.