Ghost Series™ dual voice coil in-ceiling speaker, 6.5" white polypropylene woofer, dual 0.75" silk dome swivel tweeter, 5 - 100 watts, 8Ω. Sold each.
The all white in-wall stereo speaker is perfect for small areas where installing two speakers isn’t practical. Designed and built to provide magnificent stereo sound at a competitive price. A high-grade crossover utilizes oxygen-free copper inductors, high watt ceramic resistors, and audiophile capacitors improving the acoustic reproduction. The 6.5” dual voice coil white polypropylene woofer gives the speaker the strength it needs to hold up to room-filling guitar riffs, as well as the lightness it needs to keep up with a racing piano solo. Two 0.75" silk dome swivel tweeters give installers flexibility and the option of directing the smooth, open, and airy sounds in any room. Speaker equalization adjustments make precision tuning effortless.
Ghost Series™ speakers include a patented 2-millimeter reveal magnetic frameless grill. The rimless grill attaches easily and covers the lip. Once installed, no part of the speaker shows except for the grill, having the speaker virtually disappear into the installation environment. Making the speaker a true labor and time saver.
Patent No. US 7,543,681 B2
- Color White
- Grill Material Powder coated galvanized steel
- Speaker Type In-ceiling, 2-way
- Tweeter (2) 0.75" silk soft dome swivel
- Midrange None
- Woofer 6.5" white polypropylene
- EQ Adjustment Tweeter & woofer 0, -3, -6
- Power 5-100 watts
- Grill Type Ghost™ style frameless
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Frequency Response 52 - 20k Hz
- Impedance 8Ω
- Cutout Dimensions Diameter: 8.3" (210mm)
- Finish Dimensions Diameter: 9" (228mm) x Deep: 3.9" (99mm)
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.