Padimount POE kit, receiver, up to 330 feet.
Power USB devices remotely over Cat5 using a common PoE injector. The PM-POE-RX converts a PoE input signal into a USB compliant 5VDC at amperages up to 2.1A, sufficient to power iPads, iPods, and most other USB devices at distances up to 330 feet.
The PM-POE-RX mounts easily behind your Padimount™ in-wall dock to keep your iPad or iPad mini fully charged. It works at an incredible 330 feet from the PoE injector or switch, and can easily charge even high-power USB devices. It delivers a full 10W (2.1A) of power to the USB port, and supports all USB compliant charging profiles.
- Provides USB charging over PoE at distances up to 330 feet.
- Compatible with most USB devices, including iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod and Android devices.
- Compatible with both PoE and PoE+ injectors.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection, with auto recovery.
- Power/status LED.
- Compact design, includes mounting hook/loop fastener.
- Input Power: PoE compliant, 48VDC (44-57VDC)
- Output Power: 5V, 2.1A/10W max
- Supports: 802.3af and 802.3at
- Device Compatibility: iPad, iPod, iPhone and most USB devices
- Finish Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.3” x 2.3” x 3.2” (34mm x 58mm x 82mm)
- Weight: 0.1lb (50g)
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.