SubTerrain™ underground subwoofer, 10" driver, 250 watts, 4Ω, yellow. Sold each.
Maximum Airflow Port Tube - unique flared design at both ends optimizes airflow to generate maximum sound.
Balanced Dual Air Chambers - tuned specifically for its Bandpass enclosure and properly balanced to enhance performance of 10” injected poly driver for deep, rumbling bass.
Greater Sound Dispersion
Exclusive Soft Curve Cap - projects sound throughout the surrounding area rather than sending it back into the ground like other underground subs. 2,500+ square foot omnidirectional sound.
Less Than 19” Long - Enjoy big, booming sound with the smallest landscape footprint in the industry.
Tech Tip: Before burying the sub, put gravel at the bottom of the hole for drainage, leveling and to help prevent freezing.
- Hole Dimensions L: 21.0" (533mm) x W: 20.0" (508mm) x D: 19.0" (483mm)
- Color Yellow
- Speaker Type Underground subwoofer (passive)
- Enclosure Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
- Driver 10" injected polypropylene, long throw
- Power 20-250 watts
- Impedance 4Ω
- Sensitivity 88dB (2.83V @ 1 meter)
- Frequency Response 40-85 Hz +/-3db
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.