Duct Carbon Filter 4 - Charcoal Carbon Filter for 4" Duct Fan
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher absorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty stainless steel flanges, aluminium meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 4” | Length: 12" | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 60mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for Hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with a inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains stainless steel flanges and dual-sided aluminium mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. Due to a higher microporosity and surface area rating, we were able to thicken the charcoal bed to 60mm and increase the mesh open area to 55%. This combination not only enables a higher absorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
- Carbon Thickness 60mm
- Carbon Type Australian Virgin RC412
- Carbon Grade 1200+ IAV
- Ducting Size 4"
- Flange Length 1.46 in.
- Flange Design Reversible
- Mesh Material Aluminum
- Dimensions 11.81 x 6.97 in.
- Material/Finish Stainless Steel
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.