A 2-Channel Class D amp with IR learning, sub-out, stereo, bridged-mono, or multiple amps. 4-8ohm, 100-150W.
The T100, 2-channel class D power amplifier features a mono or stereo speaker output, with support for 4-ohm and 8-ohm speakers. It can deliver 100 watts per channel into 8-ohm loads or 150 watts per channel into 4-ohm loads. RCA stereo looping outputs to feed additional zone amplifiers in distributed whole-house audio systems. Budget-friendly and versatile, it is compatible with dual voltage 110V/220V, can be programmed to work with any TV or control system and you can easily add bass with the sub-out. IR Remote and wall-mount brackets are included.
- Outputs (1) 3.5mm, (1) Subwoofer (with option of 70Hz crossover or full range)
- Control (1) 3.5mm IR with built in learning. IR receiver also included
- Impedance 4-8Ω
- Bridged Power Output 275W @ 8Ω
- Channels 2 Channels
- Power Output 100 W/Ch @ 8 Ω, 150 W/Ch @ 4 Ω
- Power Requirements 120v/240v
- Inputs (1) Stereo RCA, (1) ToS
- Dimensions H: 1.75" (44.mm), W: 7.8" (200mm), D: 10.3" (260mm)
- Certifications CE, FCC
Price listed is for US & Canada customers only.